Personal Information Protection Policy
- Daazen Pte Ltd.. makes efforts below based on the belief that the proper protection of personal information is a corporate social responsibility. – To execute contracts with customers – To develop and provide better products and services = To provide information to customers about the products and services handled by Daazen Pte Ltd., and – To execute other duties relevant to the above purposes
- Daazen Pte Ltd. shall only use personal information provided by its customers within a scope to achieve the following purposes:
- Daazen Pte Ltd. does not disclose or provide personal information about customers to third parties except in any of the following cases: when the customer gives prior consent, when designated to do so by laws or ordinances, when the provision of personal information is necessary to protect life, physical injury, or the assets of a person, and when when consent from the customer is difficult to acquire, and when prescribed to do so such as in a notification or directive from a government agency,
- Daazen Pte Ltd. will continually improve its personal information management system, including this policy, through employee education, appointment of information management supervisors as well as the execution of audits, while complying with the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations. Daazen Pte Ltd. has developed and disclosed “Daazen Pte Ltd’s Worldwide Code of Business Conduct” to ensure all employees of the Daazen Group adhere to this Code. Therein, Daazen Pte Ltd. has clarified proper handling of information and rules all employees must follow in an effort to enhance compliance. Daazen Pte Ltd. will implement appropriate safety measures, as it strives to build a management system and implement reasonable technological and other initiatives to protect the personal information of customers from illegal access, revision, destruction, leaks, loss or any other misconduct.
- Daazen Pte Ltd. responds, within a reasonable scope, to customer’s requests to confirm or revise his or her personal information. Please make any requests to the contact below.
To Our Customers (Joint Use of Personal Information)Daazen Pte Ltd. obtains personal information necessary to engage in sales, service and rental of construction and mining equipment as well as industrial machines, and said personal information is jointly used by Daazen Pte Ltd., and Daazen Group and other companies, as indicated below to promote smooth operations. Daazen Pte Ltd. is going to put in place reasonable safety management measures among companies to properly protect personal information that is jointly used.
- Personal information to be used jointly – Personal information to be used jointly includes the customer name, address, telephone number, product purchase history, service history such as inspections and repairs, renting/leasing history, and operation history of machines
- Companies that jointly use personal information – Daazen Group companies, and outsourcing and tie-up companies that engage in operations such as sales, service and rental.
- Purposes for joint use of personal information – To execute contracts with customers. – To develop and provide better products and services/ – To smoothly execute sales, service and rental operations of products handled by Daazen Pte Ltd., and – To provide information to customers about the products and services handled by Daazen Pte Ltd.