The corner stone of Daazen’s management lies in commitment to Quality and Reliability and to maximize its corporate value. The Company believes its corporate value is the total sum of trust given to the Company by society and all stakeholders.
The Daazen Way is a written statement of values that all employees in the Daazen, including those at top management level, should pass down in a lasting way at their workplaces and worksites. The Daazen Way is built on Daazen’s strengths which are substantiated by the beliefs, patterns of behavior and know-how that our forerunners learned based on our founder’s spirit in the course of corporate growth. Daazen is working to pass down and anchor the Daazen Way among all employees of the Daazen Group.
Designed for all employees, the Daazen Way is comprised of three chapters of Top Management, “Monozukuri” (Daazen Way of manufacturing) and Brand Management. In addition, all divisions and departments have the respective workplace versions of the Daazen Way.
Contents of the Daazen Way for all employees are listed below.
Daazen Way (Top Management)
Actively engage the board of directors
- Hold Board meetings as stipulated in the regulations of your company.
- Clearly define the agenda.
- Thoroughly discuss the agenda items during the Board meetings.
- Exchange opinions with part-time directors who represent the shareholder.
- Empower the audit capabilities of auditors.
Daazen Way (“All employees)
- Commitment to Quality and Reliability
- Customer Oriented
- Defining the Root Cause
- Gemba (Workplace) Philosophy
- Policy Deployment
- Collaboration with Business Partners
- Human Resource Development
Daazen Way (Brand Management*)
- Customer’s Perspective
- Understanding Our Customers
- Supporting Our Customers with Our Integrated Capabilities
- Brand management Daazen defines brand management as activities designed to increase dependency of customers on the Daazen Group so that Daazen will become a continuous partner of their choice.
Daazen’s Worldwide Code of Business Conduct
Daazen publishes “Daazen’s Worldwide Code of Business Conduct” and ensures all employees of Daazen companies around the world understand how important it is to observe the Rules of the Business Community. Daazen also created an organization to manage and lead its group-wide compliance activities for the Rules. By assigning this work to exclusive staff members, Daazen’s diligently improving the compliance program.